Please be advised: Danner will be upgrading their processing systems between 4/22 and 4/27. All orders placed during or immediately preceding this period will be processed and shipped when the system is restored.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Mens Flashpoint II 10"Work Boot 18102 is on of the toughest, safest, most comfortable boot that human hands could build. To make it happen, Danner has used Vibram Fire Logger outsoles, special Nomex stitching, and fire-retardant leather. We put these pieces together in a boot that was designed for exceptional comfort, fit, and durability.
- Flashpoint Leather: Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8oz. leather.
- Nomex Stitching: Fire-resistant, triple stitched for superior endurance.
- 90 heel: Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Vibram 360 degree Fire Logger outsole: Designed for fire and abrasion resistance with substantial edging and superior traction.
- Women's Sizing: This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 74 last is designed specifically for traditional logger style boots containing a removable footbed. It offers a standard profile with a more regular fit. Boots on this last tend to fit true to size. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) or "EEEE" (extra wide) in this style.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- Style: 18102
- Weight: 100 oz per pair
- Height: 10"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Footbed: PU
- Shank: Steel
- Last Type: 74
- Waterproof: No
- Liner: unlined
- Outsole: Vibram 360 degree Fire Logger
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA with Imported Components
- Certification: NFPA 1977: 2016 edition certified
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Flashpoint II 10" Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov