Danner Stronghold 6" Dark Brown Leather Work Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Stronghold 6" Dark Brown Leather Work Boot is born from the roots of logging and exploration. Every boot is handmade to hold up in unforgiving conditions and live up to our unyielding standards. The Stronghold work boot is what happens when more than 85 years of legendary quality, durability and heritage runs into modern construction, technology and materials.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Vibram SPE Midsole This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram Stronghold The custom Vibram Stronghold Outsole is oil-and-slip-resistant and offers traction on wet and dry surfaces with a 90° heel.
- How It Fits Based on one of our most popular lasts, the DPDX2 has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the job or on the trail, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile across all styles.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 16722
- Height 6"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Dark Brown
- Traction Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed OrthoLite
- Shank Nylon
- Protection Electrical Hazard Certified
- Safety ASTM F2892-18 EH
- Last Type DPDX2
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner Danner Dry
- Outsole Vibram Stronghold
- Recraftable No
- Manufacturing Imported
- Toe Protection Plain Toe