This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Mens Bull Run Brown Cristy 6" Work Boot 15552 features intricate stitching, a hand of leather, and the other included parts work together to simply create a product that is built to last.
The Bull Run mimics a classic work boot. It is a classic design but updated with modern comfort. With re-engineered fit to flow with the anatomy of the foot and to allow room for a soft and sturdy footbed, creating a fit focused on both comfort and long lasting support.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper: After incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and require less maintenance over time.
- Unlined Leather Upper: Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Danner Wedge Outsole: The non-marking, oil- and slip- resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, and won't track debris. Guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- Weight: 56 oz per pair
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Steel
- Protection: EH Certified
- Last Type: 503
- Waterproof: No
- Liner: unlined
- Outsole: Danner Wedge
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA with Imported Components
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.