Danner Riverside 3" Black ST Leather Work Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Riverside 3" Black ST Leather Work Boot has been inspired by the comfort and flexibility of popular hiking boots. The tough and rugged Riverside is made for long days on the job. A thick EVA midsole provides cushioning for all-day comfort, and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole provides stability and traction without added weight. When work takes you outside in all weather, a Danner Dry liner provides a 100% waterproof barrier.
- Leather & Textile Upper For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine durable leather with lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile panels.
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Steel Toe (ST) Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- EVA Midsole Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Danner Riverside Outsole This oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole features low, self-cleaning lugs for versatile traction from indoor to outdoor job sites.
- Rubber Rand Offering an additional layer of protection, a rubber rand wraps the base of the foot for added abrasion resistance and durability.
- How It Fits Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 15344
- Weight 38 oz per pair
- Height 3"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Black/Black
- Traction Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed EVA
- Shank Nylon
- Protection Electrical Hazard Certified
- Safety ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Last Type DPDX
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner Danner Dry
- Outsole Danner Riverside
- Recraftable No
- Manufacturing Imported
- Toe Protection Steel Toe