Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
Built for long stressful, and fatigue filled days. The Ironsoft is rugged, comfortable and surprisingly lightweight. Made with a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole that prioritizes weight with out sacrificing durability. The low, dense lug pattern and 90 heel it's the secret to staying sure-footed on wet loading docks, ladder rungs, oily factory floors. The custom Danner outsole is designed to increase contact on surfaces so you won't be slipping anytime soon. On the comfortability front, the Ironsoft is built with a specialized dual density midsole that targets high impact areas of the foot and disperses through shock absorption.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Ironsoft Comfort: Built with a two-part comfort system for maximum cushioning underfoot, we combined a dual density polyurethane midsole with shock absorbing zones under the heel and forefoot.
- Danner Ironsoft Outsole: This unique TPU outsole is significantly lighter than rubber without sacrificing durability. Designed for those who need long-lasting support and comfort with oil- and slip-resistant traction.
- How It Fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Style: 14731
- Weight: 56 oz per pair
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Oil and Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Cushioning Molded PU
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Protection: EH Certified
- Last Type: 851
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Ironsoft TPU
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Ironsoft Brown 6" Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov