This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Women's Run Time 3" Black ESD NMT Composite Toe Work Shoe features the lightweight benefits of a sneaker, with the durability and safety of a boot. Built on a Plyolite midsole, similar to what is used in other Danner hiking boots, the Run Time has the comfort of an EVA sneaker with much greater longevity. For secure footing every day, Oil-and-slip resistant rubber outsole was used along with low lugs for maximum surface area contact. The Run Time saves weight with an upper built from 100% synthetic materials and a composite safety toe as opposed to heavier steel. With all-day comfort and Danner's durable craftsmanship, the Run Time is all you'll need the next time you clock in for the long haul.
- No-Sew Textile Upper: Similar in construction to most athletic shoes, this lightweight textile upper provides breathability and freedom of movement for all-day comfort.
- Mesh Lining: Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Composite Toe (NMT): Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD standards.
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) Footwear: Static dissipative footwear is designed to reduce the accumulation of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground while maintaining a high enough level of electrical resistance.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite midsole: Danner Plyolite midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner Run Time Outsole: Designed for the specific needs of indoor manufacturing, this durable outsole features an oil-and-slip-resistant rubber compound with ample surface area for superior grip in any factory, warehouse or assembly line.
- How It Fits: Based on one of our most popular lasts, the DPDX2 has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the job or on the trail, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile across all styles.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 12374
- Weight: 26 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black/Gray
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Protection: Electrical Hazard Certified, Electrostatic Dissipative
- Safety: ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 SD35
- Last Type: DPDX2
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Danner Run Time
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Composite Toe (NMT)