CRKT 2415 Tailbone Drop Point Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife
Item Code: 2415
Reviews / Q&A
The CRKT Tailbone Fixed Blade Knife with a paracord-wrapped handle isn't an ordinary neck knife. The machine chain handle moves for superb ergonomics but remains perfectly rigid when cutting or slicing. Created with a simple stonewashed drop point blade and a handle that blows convention out of the water. The flexible handle moves vertically, conforming to your grip, or to your chest when it's worn as a neck knife without allowing any horizontal play. It's wrapped in paracord for improved grip with a sizeable finger hole and jimping for control. A strong, injection-molded sheath lashes easily to a pack or quickly becomes a neck knife. The Tailbone is everything you expected and everything Mother Nature didn't.
Specs & Features:
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Full Control: Grooves on blade for cutting control
- Useful Utility: Flexible machine chain handle ergonomically rests in your hand while rigid in vertical cutting
- Traditional Wrap: Cord wrapped handle is highly functional and provides grip
- Lightweight Utility: Thermoplastic sheath protects the blade when not in use
- Blade Length: 2.13"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Overall Length: 6.31"
- Weight: 2.00 oz.
- Handle: Cord-Wrapped Carbon Steel
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Sheath Weight: 1.00 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.