The Columbia River Knife and Tool Symmetry Folding Knife is what happens when your everyday carry becomes your anywhere carry. Carefully designed to move freely through areas with tighter restrictions, the ambidextrous folding knife features a classic slip joint, a low profile design, and colorful details that make it the smart choice no matter where you're headed.
It's extremely rare to catch designer Richard Rogers of Magdalena, New Mexico without a pocket knife so he designed the Symmetry everyday carry folding knife to go with him when more substantial blades call too much attention. The high carbon, stainless steel drop point blade is an effective yet understated 2.7" that folds into the symmetrical stainless steel handle. Glass-reinforced nylon accents in the handle pair with an aesthetic blue backspacer and clip elevate the look. With the IKBS ball bearing pivot system, the blade deploys smoothly and is disengaged with a classic slip joint. Never find yourself without a pocket knife again.
Specs & Features:
- Smooth Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classic Lock: Slip joint secures knife in the open and closed positions
- Strong and Durable: Glass-reinforced nylon with stainless steel handle combines durability and strength
- Visual Appeal: Blue backspacer and accents
- Carry Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.09"
- Overall Length: 6.81"
- Closed Length: 4.19
- Weight: 2.50 oz.
- Handle: 2Cr13, Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Slip Joint
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov