The Columbia River Knife and Tool Pocket Driver Stash Tool is the most compact tool in designer Joe Wu's maintenance collection and is designed to be on you when you need it most. The compact chamber that doubles as the driver can house up to four bits and the pocket clip and keyring attachments allow you to carry it on your person. Nearly unnoticeable until you need it.
From his shop in Mountain View, California Joe Wu created the Pocket Driver Stash Tool to be the EDC of knife maintenance tools. The strong and lightweight aluminum handle is also the hollow chamber that surprisingly fits up to four bits-it ships from CRKT with T6, T8, flat head 0.6 x 4.5, and Philip PH1. It's even roomy enough to add in extras like cash, matches, or other small daily essentials. The threaded cap makes for secure storage of all of the components and the dual carry options ensures there's always an easy way to bring it along.
Specs & Features:
- Secure cap: Threaded cap secures storage of driver bits
- Strong and Lightweight: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Durable Finish: Type III anodizing is scratch resistant
- Gear Compatible: Removable pocket clip and key ring provide carry options
- Versatile Utility: Holds up to 4 bits - ships with T6, T8, flat head 0.6 x 4.5, Philip PH1
- Weight: 1.40 oz.
- Handle: 6061 Al
- Style: Accessory
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov