The Columbia River Knife and Tool Minimalist Cleaver Blackout Fixed Blade Knife is a compact fixed blade neck knife with tough handles designed by Alan Folts. The Minimalist Cleaver Blackout features a black stonewashed classic cleaver blade with a hook-hanging hole. The strong G10 handle has deep finger grooves for an exceptional grip and comes with a versatile carry sheath. In the woods or around the house it feels equally at home.
Specs & Features:
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Useful Utility: Versatile cleaver blade for superior cutting
- Enhanced Protection: Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
- Blade Length: 2.13"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 5Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.10"
- Overall Length: 5.06"
- Weight: 1.70 oz.
- Handle: G10
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Polypropylene
- Sheath Weight: 0.60 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov