The Columbia River Knife and Tool Compano everyday carry keychain carabiner folding knife is a compact yet remarkably useful belt loop blade. The most compact part of your daily quiver and the perfect companion for your pocket knife.
Designer Mike Bond of Pearl City, Hawaii took everything he loves about a hardworking daily carry and shrunk it down to keychain size. The just under 1.5" high-carbon stainless steel blade is easy to sharpen and holds its edge. Disengage the slip joint and it neatly tucks into the black stonewash handle. TiNo bronze-colored accents give it an aesthetic boost and the integrated carabiner makes it a strong addition to your keyring.
Specs & Features:
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classic Lock: Slip joint secures knife in the open and closed positions
- Convenient Use: Carabiner for quick attachment
- Visual Appeal: Black stonewash handle with bronze accents
- Blade Length: 1.42"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 5Cr15MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.14"
- Overall Length: 4.59"
- Closed Length: 3.23"
- Weight: 2.20 oz.
- Handle: 2Cr13 SS
- Style: Folding Knife w/Slip Joint
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov