Featuring an even bigger blade than its predecessor, a comfortable handle, and reinforced nylon sheath, this is the survival machete of choice for anyone looking for adventure.
The Chanceinhell 16" is a substantial fixed blade survival machete. The thick, clip-point carbon steel blade has a black powder coat that is durable in extreme environments.
The double injection molded handle is ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue and features multiple lanyard holes for varied grip options. The result is more efficient cutting action
This machete includes a reinforced nylon sheath with a unique VELCRO belt loop system that can be changed between two positions: dangling or snug against the belt. An extra paracord fob comes laced onto the sheath for emergencies or lashing this machete to a pack, truck, or pack mule.
Features and Specifications:
- Black Corrosion Resistant Blade Finish
- Football Texture Handle Grip
- Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length: 16.063" (408.0 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 65Mn Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness: 0.102" (2.59 mm)
- Weight: 1.29 lb (0.58 kg)
- Handle: Core - Polypropylene; Overmold - Thermoplastic Rubber
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Fabric - Weaved Polyester, Black; Insert - Polypropylene, Black; Cord - Nylon, Black
- Overall Length: 21.813" (554.05 mm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov