Columbia River Knife and Tool Gungho Tanto Style Assisted Blade
Item Code: 7740
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The Gungho, at first glance, is an unassuming 2.7" tanto-style blade finished in black oxide and is met with an equally dark handle. While the top is textured G10 for excellent grip, the opposing side is stainless steel with a covert frame lock to keep your blade secure.
Deployment with a straightforward thumb stud to 30 degrees is all that's needed to kick it into gear-from there, OutBurst takes over and the blade bursts fully open. The powerful spring holds it securely closed when not in use.
Features and Specifications:
- Outburst spring assisted opening deploys the blade smooth and fast
- Tanto style blade with a black oxide finish for reduced glare and improved corrosion resistance
- G10 handles provide exceptional grip in all weather conditions
- Blade Length: 2.784" (70.71 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish: Oxide
- Blade Thickness: 0.146" (3.71 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.261" (108.23 mm)
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (133.24g)
- Handle: G10; 2Cr13 SS
- Style: Folding Knife w/Locking Liner
- Overall Length: 7" (177.8 mm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.