CRKT 2385 Minimalist Wharncliffe Compact Fixed Blade Neck Knife
Item Code: 2385
Reviews / Q&A
The CRKT Minimalist Wharncliffe Knife is a compact fixed blade neck knives with tough handle that is built for anything that needs to be cut when you are around the house or in the woods. The Minimalist features a plain edge Wharncliffe, tanto and Bowie style blades that can rip through a variety of tasks better than most knives of its size. Let your first two fingers take hold of the polished resin infused fiber handle while the last two wrap around the cord for an extra grip.
They all come with a versatile carry sheath.
Features and Specifications:
- Bead Blast Blade Finish
- Compact Utility Neck Knife
- Glass Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 5Cr15MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.54 mm)
- Weight: 1.20 oz. (34.02 g)
- Handle: Polished Resin Infused Fiber
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Sheath Weight: 0.50 oz. (14.17g)
- Overall Length: 4.88" (123.83 mm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.