The Casio MTG900DA-8V Atomic Solar G-Shock WaveCeptor Watch is shock resistant and solar powered so you know that this watch will last. The Casio MTG900DA-8V Atomic Solar G-Shock WaveCeptor Watch keeps track of world time in 26 time zones and many more features.
- SOLAR Powered - No batteries to change, ever!
- Shock Resistant
- Casio Wave Ceptor Atomic watches receive radio signals from the most accurate clock in the world - the cesium atomic clock at the National Bureau of Standards
- 200 meter water resistant
- World time in 26 time zones, 30 cities
- Daylight savings time on/off
- Auto Electro-luminscent backlight with afterglow
- 1/100 second stopwatch with measuring capacity up to : 23:59'59.99"
- Stopwatch measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- 4 alarms with snooze
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar ( pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24- hour formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
Casio MTG900DA-8V Atomic Solar G-Shock WaveCeptor Watch
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov