For sanitary reasons, water bottles, canteens, hydration bladders, and hydration tubes are only eligible for return if 100% unopened and in the original packaging. If not returned in that manner, the item will be disposed of and a refund will not be issued.
Constructed of BPA-free, impact resistant Tritan copolyester, the MIL-STD 1-qt. Nalgene Canteen resists unwanted tastes and smells while carrying either hot or cold beverages.
- BPA-free, impact-resistant Tritan copolyester construction resists unwanted tastes and smells
- Military standard 1-qt. capacity
- Military thread configuration to accommodate issued (NBC) caps
- Translucent color shows fluid level and cleanliness
- Temperature range of -40 degrees F to 212 degrees F (freezer and microwave safe)
- Dishwasher safe (when positioned away from heating element on top rack)
- Looped top allows for easy carrying by hand or carabiner
- Sized to military specifications to fit in issued canteen cups and pouches
Blackhawk Nalgene Canteen
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov