A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Ranger Assistance Foundation
The Adamas Series of knives was designed by custom knife maker Shane Sibert to honor the courage and commitment exhibited by our fighting heroes. Benchmade Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the ranger assistance foundation.
- AXIS locking mechanism with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- Tactical drop-point blade style
- G10 handle with lanyard hole and full stainless steel liners
- Reversible deep-carry tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.82"
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Handle Thickness: 0.730"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 7.70 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible, Deep-Carry
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.70"
- Closed Length: 4.88"
- Sheath Material: MOLLE Pouch
Benchmade 275 Adamas Folder Knife
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov