This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
From the street to the field, the TR Chrome is designed to perform in numerous environments. Through the use of cutting edge "hot fusion" technology, the Exo-Skeletal frame makes this boot both extremely supportive and highly functional. In addition, the hybrid lacing closure system provides a secure, customized fit and relieves pressure at the top of the foot for maximized comfort.
- Smooth, full-grain leather & Destination P nylon mesh upper
- Compression molded EVA midsole and exclusive long-wearing StreetNav non-marking, oil & slip resistant rubber outsole
- Side-zipper entry with molded security overlay
- "Hot Fusion" exo-skeletal frame provides structural support at minimal weight
- Chain-link mesh design provides excellent strength to weight ratio
- Unique cleat & lug outsole design allows for superior traction in multiple environments
- Low profile lace-lock hook and "Ghilly" style lacing system provides a secured & customized fit
- Aero-Spacer breathable, hydrophilic mesh lining
- Double pour polyurethane cushioned insole
- 8" height
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Tactical Research Chrome Series 8" Hot Weather Side Zip Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov