Tactical Research by Belleville introduces the new "Transition" boot; featuring improved cushioning and shock mitigating materials for protection underfoot. Made from durable cattlehide leather and using an exclusive Vibram rubber outsole design, the Transition is field and range ready.
- HEIGHT: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & 1000 denier Cordura nylon
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM TALUS is oil & slip resistant
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- 6 millimeter heel to toe "drop"
- Spacer-mesh breathable, hydrophylic lining
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Padded Achilles support
- Convenient pull-on loop
- AR 670-1 Compliant
Tactical Research Hot Weather Transition Boot - Coyote
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov