Tactical Research Men's Black Jungle Runner Panama Boot
Item Code: TR900
Reviews / Q&A
Introducing the Tactical Research Men's Black Jungle Runner Panama Boot. Borrowing the best features of Vietnam Era jungle boots, the Jungle Runner TR900 has key performance characteristics that include the highly sought Panama outsole with added rappelling bars & 360 degrees stitching around outsole to extend wear. Additionally, new performance features such as improved drainage make the TR900 yet another advanced war-fighter boot.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Exclusive long-wearing Panama rubber outsole is non-marking, oil & slip resistant
- Single density molded removable insert
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Low profile, closed lacing hardware to prevent snags
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Medial side drainage vents
- Rappelling bars & 360 degrees stitching around outsole extend wear
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.