This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 880ST Men's 8" 200g Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Boot is perfect for cool and wet conditions with 200G Thinsulate insulation and a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram FIRE & ICE Chevron outsole that minimizes FOD and provides better traction in icy conditions.
Features & Specs:
- 100% cattlehide leather upper
- VANGUARD sole construction combining a cushioned direct injected midsole with a VIBRAM FIRE & ICE Chevron outsole for FOD minimization and superior traction in icy conditions
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- GORE-TEX waterproof fabric bootie
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 certified and EH rated
- Soft removable insole
- 8" height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov