Please be advised that Belleville boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA
The first sage green boot to be approved by the U.S. Air Force for flight use.
Built exactly to the same specifications as the previously approved black flight boots, the 690 ST boot allows for an easy transition to a new flight boot that airmen have been comfortable, familiar and happy with for years.
- HEIGHT: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: Flesh-side out, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov