This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 675 Men's 8" 600g Insulated Waterproof Flight Boot with 600G of Thinsulate insulation, full-grain leather and also offers ultimate waterproof protection and superior slip resistance in icy conditions through the use of the Vibram FIRE & ICE outsole made of a special rubber compound that will not harden in cold temperatures.
Features & Specs:
- 100% cattlehide leather upper
- VANGUARD sole construction combining a cushioned direct injected midsole with a VIBRAM 360° FIRE & ICE outsole for superior traction in icy conditions
- 600g Thinsulate insulation
- GORE-TEX waterproof fabric bootie
- Soft removable insole
- 8" height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant