Belleville 600 ST Men's 8" Sage Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 600 ST Men's 8" Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot utilizes advancements in premium comfort technology to make this protective steel toe, hot weather boot like your favorite running shoe. With an upper constructed of durable flesh-side out cattlehide leather and abrasion resistant 1000 Denier nylon, the 600 ST is not only tough but comfortable too.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated