Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
The Belleville 600 ST Hot Weather Safety Toe Boots are U.S. Air Force Uniform Approved and is constructed Sage Green Leather and CORDURA Nylon Fabric with a polyurethane cushioned midsole and VIBRAM Sierra Outsole. Belleville 600 ST Hot Weather Safety Toe Boots have a Steel Toe and are 8 inches in height. Specifications:
- U.S. Air Force Uniform Approved
- VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material Sage Green Leather / CORDURA Nylon Fabric
- Steel Toe Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F4213-05 Standards
- Lining - None
- Cushion Midsole Polyurethane
- Outsole Rubber, VIBRAM Sierra
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height 8" (Standard Military Height)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Belleville Boots 600 ST Hot Weather Safety Toe Boots - U.S.A.F.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov