Please be advised that Belleville boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process.
Belleville 340 DES ST Hot Weather Safety Toe Flight Boots are U.S. Navy Flight Approved AND U.S. Marine Corps Flight Approved! Using premium tan leather, nomex blended flame resistant fabric, a VANGUARD Running shoe sole, polyurethane cushioned midsole, AND a VIBRAM Sierra rubber outsole, the Belleville 340 DES ST Hot Weather Safety Toe Flight Boots makes for some of the most comfortable and durable boots in the world. Belleville 340 DES ST Hot Weather Safety Toe Flight Boots also include X-STATIC Anti-Microbial, Odor reducing lining.
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- U.S. NAVY FLIGHT APPROVED
- U.S. MARINE CORPS FLIGHT APPROVED
- VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material Tan Leather / NOMEX Blended Flame Resistant Fabric
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- Lining X-STATIC Anti-Microbial, Odor Reducing Lining
- Cushion Midsole Polyurethane
- Outsole Rubber, VIBRAM Sierra
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height 8" (Standard Military Height)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors
and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov