Belleville 340 DES ST Men's 8" Desert Tan Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 340 DES ST Men's 8" Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot is U.S. Navy and U.S Marine Corps flight approved hot weather boot. In addition to the ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and anti-microbial lining that are used, the 340 DES ST is also made with a Nomex blended flame resistant fabric engineered to stand up to excessive temperatures to better protect your feet.
Features & Specs:
- HEIGHT: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & blended NOMEX flame-resistant fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Anti-microbial, odor-reducing lining