This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 330 ST Men's 8" Chocolate Brown Wet Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot is certified by the U.S. Navy for flight use and provides both comfort and functionality to support the special needs of Naval aviators. Perfect for wet weather environments, the 330 ST has an all leather upper that resists water and a 100% rubber Vibram Chevron outsole designed to minimize FOD and improve traction on wet surfaces.
Features & Specs:
- Chocolate brown 100% cattlehide leather upper
- VANGUARD sole construction combining a cushioned direct injected midsole with a 100% rubber
- VIBRAM Chevron outsole for FOD minimization
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 certified and EH rated
- Soft removable insole
- 8" height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Navy & U.S. Marine Corps Flight Approved
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov