This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed. 330 ST Wet Weather Chocolate Brown Safety Toe Flight Boots are U.S. Navy Flight Approved AND U.S. Navy Approved. The 330 ST Wet Weather Chocolate Brown Safety Toe Flight Boots are constructed with tan leather and have a VIBRAM Chevron sole that is designed for demanding environments ranging from ship decks to asphalt tarmacs.
- U.S. NAVY FLIGHT APPROVED
- U.S. MARINE CORPS FLIGHT APPORVED
- VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material Tan Leather / WT-2 Flight Approved Fabric
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- Cushion Midsole Polyurethane
- Outsole Rubber, VIBRAM Chevron to minimize FOD & Improve Traction
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height 8" (Standard Military Height)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Belleville Boots 330 DES ST - Hot Weather Tan Safety Toe Flight Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov