This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
Bates Ranger is AR670-1 Compliant and is built to specifically meet military specifications. This durable hot weather composite toe boot features abrasion resistant flesh-out cattle hide leather and a breathable moisture wicking lining along with a durable long lasting rubber outsole.
- Abrasion Resistant Flesh-Out Cattle Hide Leather with Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Moisture wicking mesh lining to keep your feet dry and Padded collar for comfort
- Secure lace to toe fit to provide additional support
- Non Metallic ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe for protection on the job
- Electrical Hazard Protection to protect against open circuits
- Medial side vents for Added Breathability
- Cushioned Removable Insert for Added underfoot Comfort
- Lightweight cushioned EVA midsole to deliver flexibility and performance
- Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for added traction
- Cement construction providing you a lightweight and flexible platform
- AR670-1 Compliant. As an option to issue boots, soldiers may wear commercial boots of a design similar to the Army combat boot as authorized by the commander
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Bates Ranger II Hot Weather Composite Toe Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov