**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. LA Police Gear is also unable to ship any Body Armor, Plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut or outside of the United States. By purchasing body armor from LA Police Gear, you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose and that you are over the age of 18 years old.
LA Police Gear reserves the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.**
Due to the nature of our product, all sales are final. No returns are accepted after the order has been placed. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions.
The AR500 Level III ASC Plate - 8 x 10 is manufactured from an extremely rugged ballistic grade steel core and coated with the PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. The ballistic steel plate is a leader in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to precise specifications for improved consistency, durability, which is then tested to NIJ standards. Our ballistic plate core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile ballistic core of only 0.26, and is designed to handle the harsh abuse of day to day use, training, and sub-par storage conditions. AR500 Armor body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.Level III Rating: AR500 Armor body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable. Designed to defeat rifle threats up to 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at velocities up to 2,780 feet per second and all pistol calibers.Our 8" x 10" Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) plates are designed to fit in plate carriers with adjustable plate retention straps, and for those looking for the lightest most compact rifle protection while still maintaining vital coverage; or in dedicated Extra-Small and Small size plate carriers capable of accepting X-Small and Small SAPI body armor plates. These are an ideal choice when rifle threat protection is desired and weight and size constraints are in place. Just as rugged and reliable as our 10" x 12" plates, our 8" x 10" model is an affordable and versatile compact armor solution.
AR500 Armor" 8" x 10"Body Armor Features:
- 8" x 10" body armor will fit in Plate Carriers with adjustable plate retention straps or ones that are capable of accepting X-Small and Small SAPI body armor plates
- Compact, light-weight, and low profile vital coverage from rifle threats
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) at 2,780fps
- Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) - Patent Pending
- PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Maintenance Free
- 0.26" Ultra low profile ballistic core
- Weight 5.5lbs (+/- 5% due to PAXCON coating)
- 100% Made in the USA
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov