ESTIMATED LEAD TIME: 12-14 WEEKS
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. LA Police Gear is also unable to ship any Body Armor, Plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut or outside of the United States. By purchasing body armor from LA Police Gear, you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose and that you are over the age of 18 years old.
LA Police Gear reserves the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.**
Due to the nature of our product, all sales are final. No returns are accepted after the order has been placed. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions.
AR500 Level IIIA Rimelig 10" x 12" Soft Body Armor Armor is constructed using Aramid Fibers and is capable of defeating pistol rounds up to .44 magnum, and lesser level IIIA pistol threats. Providing maximum coverage, this 10-in x 12-in patented ASC Body Armor Cut does the job that many soft armor panels can't and at a fraction of the price. This cut can be used in standard plate carriers, stand-alone or together with rifle plates. Constructed with AR500 Armor back face cushion technology to further decrease back face deformation and energy transfer upon impact.
Features and Specs
- Approx Weight (LBS): 1.43
- Armor Level: IIIA (Rimelig)
- Armor Threat Rating: Level IIIA multi-hit protection against .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose (FN) bullets with a specified mass of 8.1 g (125 gr) and a velocity of 1470 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s) and with .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP) bullets with a specified mass of 15.6 g (240 grain) 1430 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s)
- Dimensons: 10-in x 12-in
- Armor Construction Material: Aramid Fiber, and Laminated Ripstop Nylon (sonic welded)
- Armor Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Approx Thickness: 0.55"
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov