Developed for and used exclusively by Yosemite Mountain Guides, the Ultralight Pro kit is now available for retail sale. Ideal for any outfitter, guide, trip leader, or mountaineer who needs to travel light, fast, and watertight in the backcountry. Professional-grade components include a Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve, SAM Splint, and deep stock of bandages, dressings, and medications. A pull-out Ultralight / Watertight .9 kit lets you keep weight to an absolute minimum on summit trips. Administer CPR Safely
Basecamp or Backpack Duty
- Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Clean and Close Wounds
- Detachable Ultralight / Watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from basecamp.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Inner DryFlex bags keep contents dry in all conditions.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Size: 10.25" x 7.5" x 5.5"
- Weight: 1lb. 12oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 10 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 7 Days
Supply List Bandage Materials
- Expeditions / Adventure Travel
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Velcro Closure, 3"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
Blister / Burn
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 2 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - CPR Face Shield
- 1 - CPR Pocket Mask, Laerdal
- 1 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - C-Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Pencil
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - DRYFlex Waterproof Bag, 6" x 9"
- 1 - Emergency Reflective Blanket, 56" x 84"
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
Adventure Medical Kits Professional Series, UltraLight / Watertight Pro
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov