The Adventure Medical Kits Professional Series UltraLight/Watertight Pro is perfect for light, fast, and watertight travel in the backcountry. These professional-grade components include a Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve, SAM Splint, and deep stock of bandages, dressings, and medications. A pull-out Ultralight / Watertight .9 kit lets you keep weight to an absolute minimum on summit trips.
Administer CPR Safely
- Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Basecamp or Backpack Duty
- Detachable Ultralight / Watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from basecamp.
Clean and Close Wounds
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Inner DryFlex bags keep contents dry in all conditions.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Size: 10.25" x 7.5" x 5.5"
- Weight: 1lb. 12oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 10 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Expeditions / Adventure Travel
Supply List Bandage Materials
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Hook & Loop Closure, 3"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 2 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - CPR Face Shield
- 1 - CPR Pocket Mask, Laerdal
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - C-Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Pencil
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - DRYFlex Waterproof Bag, 6" x 9"
- 1 - Emergency Reflective Blanket, 56" x 84"
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov