Survive Outdoors Longer Scout 0140-1727
The Survive Outdoors Longer Scout is a heat-reflective 2-person survival blanket that provides warmth and shelter from wind, rain, and snow, while the one-hand operable Fire Lite striker and waterproof tinder produce multiple campfires. Its easy to signal rescuers of your location with the 100dB Slim Rescue Howler rescue whistle and Rescue Flash signal mirror with retro-reflective aiming aid. A compass, duct-tape and fishing/sewing kit complete the package. The contents are kept dry in a professional-grade RF-welded waterproof bag.
Be Seen And Heard
- Broadcast your location up to 10 miles away with the Mini Rescue Flash Signal Mirror and up to one mile away with the 100dB Slim Rescue Howler pea-less whistle.
- Mini roll of duct tape to repair gear or yourself.
Start Campfires and Camp Stoves
- Fire Lite striker is waterproof and tested to produce over 5,000 sparks; Tinder Quik burns up to two minutes, even when wet.
- Reflects 90% of radiated body heat and has survival instructions printed directly on blanket.
Weather the Elements
- Professional quality RF-Welded dry-bag with roll-down closure keeps contents dry in any conditions.
Find Your Way Back
- Liquid filled button compass to help you get your bearings straight.
- A great way to find food once your immediate needs (medical care, shelter, warmth, and hydration) have been addressed.
- Size: 3.75" x 6" x 1"
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- 2 Person Survival Blanket
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Emergency Prep
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 50"
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 1 - Fire Lite Sparker
- 1 - Survival Fishing and Sewing Kit
- 1 - Survive Outdoors Longer Survival Blanket 96" x 60"
- 1 - Mini Rescue Flash Signal Mirror
- 1 - Slim Rescue Howler Whistle
- 1 - Tinder Quik
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.