THE BENCHMARK for tropical climates, the Jungle PX 10.5" features breathable Cordura and in-step drainage vents help the foot stay dry. The black model features a steel plate that protects the foot from hazards, while the tan and coyote models provide a thermal barrier for added comfort on hot surfaces.
- Polishable full-grain leather with Cordura 1000 denier breathable and tear-resistant upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Brass speed lacing hooks maintain a snug and secure fit
- In-step drainage vents keep water and moisture flowing out of the boot to keep feet dry
- Removable, cushioned, polyurethane insole
- LENZI non-metallic L-Protection anti-penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pre-treated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Direct Molded Sole (DMS) construction fuses the upper materials directly to the outsole for lifelong durability
- Vulcanized rubber outsole in the aggressive Ro-Search Panama tread pattern provides traction through mud and forest floors, meets ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
- 31 oz. (879 G)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov