Click here for mounts and accessories for this item.
Used by Special Forces, hunters and sport shooters
The CompM2, also known as the M68/CCO (when used by U.S. forces), is the standard sight for the U.S. Army, the U.S. Air Force, and the armed forces of many NATO countries.
Designed for extreme conditions - submersible to 25 meters
The CompM2 is ready for use around the clock due to its compatibility with all generations of night vision devices (NVD) When the CompM2 was released, it became the benchmark against which all other combat optics are measured. While primarily utilized by armed forces, the CompM2 is also available to hunters and sport shooters who want a professional-grade sight. Holds up under the roughest physical handling and can withstand the most severe weather conditions and temperatures Completely submersible and will withstand pressures up to 2.5 atmospheres allowing it to be taken up to 80 feet (25 meters) under water.
Unique features of the CompM2
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- CET technology allows up to 10,000 hours of daytime operation on one battery
- 100,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- Unequalled light transmission
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Standard CQB sight for Special Forces worldwide
- CompM2 M68/CCO is the standard sight for the U.S. Army and the U.S. Air Force
Standard features for all Aimpoint sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
- Article number 10336
- Technology CET (Circuit Efficiency Technology)
- Working principle Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
- Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
- Lightsource wavelength 650 nm red light
- Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)* 4
- Parallax Absence of parallax -
- No centering required
- Eye relief Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility Yes
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens Yes
- Magnification No magnification (1X)
- Battery One 3V Lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N
- Battery life in hours ** 10 000 (over 1 year of continuous use)
- Battery life in hours **at NVD settings *** 100 000
- Dot intensity adjustment Manual rotary switch
- Daylight (DL) settings 6 DL of which one extra bright
- NVD settings 4 NVD
- Material housing Extruded high strength aluminum
- Surface finish Hard anodized, matte
- Color housing Black
- Adjustment 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2" at 100yds)
- Mounting methods 1 ring, - 30mm, (1.18")
- Temperature range -45 degrees - +71 degrees C, (50 degrees- +160 degrees F)
- Water resistance - submersible to 25m, (80ft.)
- Radioactive components used None
- Length 130mm, (5.1")
- Width/height sight only 55 x 55mm, (2.2" x 2.2")
- Maximum ring width 30mm, (1.18")
- Objective diameter 38mm, (1.5")
- Tube diameter 30mm, (1.18")
- Weight sight only 220g, (7.8oz)****
- * 1 MOA - 30 mm at 100 meters - at 100 yards.
- ** at room temperature & at setting 7 out of 10.
- *** Night Vision Device.
- **** Dimensions and weight for CompM2, ML2, M3, ML3 are given with flip-up lens covers.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Aimpoint CompM2 Weapon Sight
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov