Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic is designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight's performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement.
A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized in the Aimpoint PRO with LRP Mount design, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the sight to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery.
The Aimpoint PRO with LRP Mount front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular with LRP (Lever Release Picatinny) mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machine guns. The LRP mount also incorporates a quick release lever and returns to zero after dismounting. Both the front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints.
The Aimpoint PRO with LRP Mount includes front and rear flip covers to further protect the lenses. A transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in an emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
- The Aimpoint PRO is always ready - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
- Aimpoint LRP (Lever Release Picatinny) mount.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
- Operating principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 655 Â± 15 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 23 mm (.9 in)
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N.
- Battery life - Day time use: 30 000 h continuous (pos. 7 of 10)
- Power intensity: 4 NVD and 6 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
- Length sight only: 115 mm (4.5 in)
- Width sight only: 55 mm (2.2 in)
- Height sight only: 55 mm (2.2 in)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 220 g (7.8 oz)
- Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 30 mm (1.2 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and low spacer: 39 mm (1.5 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range Â±2 m at 100 meters (Â±2 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = .5 in at 80 yds
- Temperature range operation: -45Â°C to +71Â°C (-49Â°F to +160Â°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51Â°C to +71Â°C (-60Â°F to +160Â°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45Â°C and +71Â°C (-49Â°F and +160Â°F)
- Humidity: Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20Â°C to +50Â°C (+68Â°F to +122Â°F), cyclic
- Submersible: To a depth of 45 m (150 ft.)
- Shock: Withstands shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 â" 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g Â±4g, 11 Â±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g Â±4g, 11 Â±1ms (2 shocks in each direction).
- Vibration: Withstands Vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, Â±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction: X, Y and Z, Time: 30 min/direction.
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination by weapons cleaners, lubricants, fuels and insect repellents.
Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic with LRP Mount
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov