The Aimpoint 3X-C offers 3X magnification and incorporates proven design features and premium Aimpoint quality at an entry level price point. It can be used with all Aimpoint sights for long-range aiming or observation. A variable (-2 to +2) dioptric setting allows this magnifier to be adapted to the individual shooter's eye.
The 3X-C can also be used as a handheld 3X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 3X-C is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
- Optical magnification: 3x
- Aiming dot size: Uses the reticle of the combining sight.
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Field of view (FoV): 6Â°
- Exit pupil: 6.5 mm (.25 in)
- Eye relief: 56 mm ( 2.2 in)
- Dioptric adjustment: Â± 2.0 D
- Length sight only: 103 mm (4 in)
- Width sight only: 45 mm (1.8 in)
- Height sight only: 45 mm (1.8 in)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 220 grams (7.8 ounces) including rubber cover
- Temperature range operation: -45Â°C to +71Â°C (-49Â°F to +160Â°F)
- Temperature range storage: Operable after a temperature shock between -45Â°C and +71Â°C. -40â°C and +55â°C (-40Â°F and +131Â°F)
- Temperature shock: From -25Â°C to +40 Â°C
- Humidity: Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20Â°C to +50Â°C (+68Â°F to +122Â°F), cyclic
- Submersible: To a depth of 0.5 m (2 ft.)
- Shock: Withstands shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 â" 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g Â±4g, 11 Â±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g Â±4g, 11 Â±1ms (2 shocks in each direction).
- Vibration: Withstands Vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, Â±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction: X, Y and Z, Time: 30 min/direction.
Aimpoint 3X-C Magnifier
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov