The Adventure Medical Kits Travel Series Smart Travel Kit contains supplies to prevent and care for common ailment situations that commonly occur on a lot of adventures and hikes. Contents include blister supplies to keep you on your feet, medications to treat stomach illness, dehydration and pain & fever, and wound care supplies for minor to moderate injuries.
Jump Over the Language Barrier
- Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
Stay Healthy Abroad
- A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
Stop Blisters Before they Start
- Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
Easy Care First Aid System
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Size: 7.75" x 6.25" x 2"
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Expeditions / Adventure Travel
Supply List Bandage Materials
- 6 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 5 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Orange 2" x 2" Biohazard Label
- 1 - 5" x 8" Ziploc Baggie
Blister / Burn
- 1 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 1 - GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - Pencil
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 - 6" x 8" Bag, Plastic
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- 1 - Visual Communication Tool
- 4 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Oral Re-hydration Salts
- 4 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 2 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 4 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Cloth Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Adventure Medical Kits Travel Series, Smart Travel
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov