The popular Kevlar Survival Cord is now available on our Rapid Deployment Spool! This nifty spool provides quick and efficient deployment as well as tangle-free protected storage. Kevlar Survival Cord is a must for any survival kit or escape & evasion kit. Even though it's only the diameter of a thick piece of thread, it has a 200 lb test breaking strength and features a polyurethane coating for increased abrasion resistance and UV protection. It can withstand extreme temperatures and is flame-resistant. It can be used in extensive survival applications, both wilderness and urban.
- A must have for any survival/emergency kit
- Each cord has an amazing 200lb. tensile strength that is unmatched by any other cord on the market
- Can withstand extreme temperatures, resists stretching and is flame resistant
- Featuring a PTFE coating for UV and waterproof protection and increased abrasion resistance
- 60 feet with .036" diameter
- Made in USA
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov