The 5ive Star Gear 200lb Kevlar Cord is a must for any survival or E&E kit. It has a breaking strength of 200 lbs but with the thickness of a thick piece of thread. This cord can also withstand extreme temperatures and is flame-resistant. It features a polyurethane coating for UV resistance and increased abrasion resistance. It can be used for snares, traps, bows and can even cut through plastic flex ties.
- A must have for any survival/emergency kit
- Each cord has an amazing 200lb. tensile strength that is unmatched by any other cord on the market
- Can withstand extreme temperatures, resists stretching and is flame resistant
- Featuring a PTFE coating for UV and waterproof protection and increased abrasion resistance
- 25 feet with .036" diameter
- Made in USA
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov