This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The 5.11 Tactical Men's Flex-Tac TDU RipStop Short Sleeve Shirt features mechanical stretch fabric, and offers time-tested performance and utility for tactical duty uniforms. ReadyPocket at left and right chest, double-layered rear yoke and mic cord pass through. The Flex-Tac TDU shirts feature melamine buttons behind a center front placket and include epaulette and badge tab kits packaged with the product. Imported.
Features and Specs
- Teflon finish for soil and stain resistance
- Fold down collar
- Inner center back neck locker loop
- Double layer back yoke
- Concealed 30L 4-hole Melamine buttons at center front placket
- Left/ right chest ReadyPocket with hook/ loop closure
- Left/ right chest patch pocket with side bellow, pocket flaps, and hook/ loop closure
- Straight hem
- Epaulette and badge tab supplied in a kit
- 78% Polyester/ 22% cotton mechanical stretch Flex-Tac ripstop, 4.8-oz., Teflon finish