This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The 5.11 Tactical Maverick D-Ring Battle Belt features the AustriAlpin COBRA buckle that gets you in and out fast. The Maverick Battle Belt D-Ring uses a multi-layer approach to providing all-day comfort that begins with proprietary TAC-LAM high-strength laminate on the outer belt in an ergonomically curved shape. It wears dual nylon webbing in the interior with a hook face that securely attaches to the interior, loop-faced nylon belt. Generous laser-cut laminate MOLLE slots provide plenty of real estate for attaching duty gear. A tie-down strap secures the D-ring when not needed.
Features and Specs
- Outer belt constructed with proprietary TAC-LAM high strength laminate, dual nylon webbing and hook backing for inner belt attachment
- Laser-cut laminate MOLLE
- Adjustment end of outer belt secures to inside of belt
- Inner belt constructed with nylon webbing and loop face
- Ergonomic curved shape
- Austri Alpin COBRA buckle with integrated D ring
- Tie down strap for D ring
- TAC-LAM high strength laminate | Nylon Webbing