This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The 5.11 Tactical 12L MOLLE Packable Backpack is constructed from 70D recycled ripstop nylon, this backpack weighs only .3 kg. Packed in an integrated self-pocket, it stows discretely and out of the way. When deployed, the backpack expands to a generous 12-liter capacity. A clamshell opening on the main compartment offers fast access. Comfortable mesh shoulder straps are held in place thanks to the removable sternum strap. Attach extra gear using the built-in with MINIMOLL MOLLE strap system and laser-cut MOLLE on the shoulder straps. Hydration compatible, this pack also includes stretchable woven side pockets for water bottles. With additional external pockets, gear loops and a rear haul handle, the MOLLE Packable Backpack provides versatility in a pinch.
Features and Specs
- Packable in integrated self pocket
- External side stretch woven water bottle pockets (unpacked)
- External front stretch woven pockets (packed)
- Clamshell main compartment opening
- MINIMOLL MOLLE strap system for attachment capability
- Mesh shoulder straps with laser-cut MOLLE and removable sternum strap
- Hydration compatible
- Gear Loops
- Rear haul handle
- 70D Recycled Nylon Ripstop PU
- Measurements - 18"H x 9W" x 5.75"D
- Weight - .3 kg
- Capacity - 730 cubic inch / 12-liter