The 5.11 Tactical Women's Taclite EMS Pant is lightweight, breathable, and durable and is a great warm weather alternative to standard twill pants. These EMS pants are constructed from a 6.14 oz. poly/cotton Taclite ripstop fabric. There is a self-adjusting tunnel waistband and the seat and knee have been reinforced for comfort, mobility, and long garment life. The thigh mounted cargo pockets have internal dividers for sorting all your medical gear. Secondary cargo pockets at the calf provide even more storage. A rear web strap allows you to further customize your loadout. Other features of these pants include double-time belt loops, a YKK zipper, and Prym snaps. Lastly, these Taclite EMS Pants have been treated with a Teflon coating to repel stains, moisture, and soil.
- Regular - 31" Inseam
- Long - 35" Inseam
- Web strap
- Prym snaps
- YKK zippers
- Teflon finish
- Calf cargo pockets
- Double-time belt loops
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Extra pockets sized and placed for EMS use
- 6.2 oz. polyester/ cotton TACLITE ripstop fabric
- Enhanced comfort, range of motion, and storage options
- Thigh-mounted cargo pockets with internal compartments
- Double-reinforced seat and knees (Internal knee pad ready)
- 65% polyester/ 35% cotton Taclite ripstop, 6.2-oz.