This economical disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles.
3M Particulate Respirator 8233, N100 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 99.97 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. Soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging. Fully adjustable head straps help provide a secure seal. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection. Recommended applications include foundry operations, grinding, petrochemical manufacturing, processing of minerals, and welding. Industries in which this respirator is commonly used includes construction, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and transportation.
Fitted with a 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve, this respirator is ideally suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The proprietary 3M Cool Flow valve is designed to release hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to prevent an unpleasant build up of heat inside the facepiece - a significant cause of discomfort to respirator wearers.
This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides N100 (99.97%) filter efficiency. Respirator helps provide protection against certain OSHA substance specific contaminants including lead, MDA, arsenic, and cadmium (excluding asbestos).
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8233, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles. Features:
- NIOSH's highest rated filtration efficiency in a disposable respirator N100
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging
- Individually packaged
- Advanced Electrostatic Media is designed for ease of breathing
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Color: White
- Exhalation Valve: Yes
- FDA Cleared: No
- Features: Faceseal, Individually Wrapped, Adjustable Buckle Straps
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): No
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Product Type: Dust and other Particles
- Recommended Application: Grinding, Petrochemical Manufacturing, Processing of Minerals, Welding, Foundry Operations
- Recommended Industry: Transportation, Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: N100
These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
3M 8233 N100 Particulate Respirator
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov