This Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0562CF Folding Knife features a very sharp edge, wear resistance for superior edge retention, toughness, and polish-ability.
The 0562CF's handle uses a carbon fiber front scale and stone washed titanium back.
The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on a smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. A washer with caged ball bearings surrounds the pivot and makes opening the knife nearly frictionless.
The unique pocketclip is reversible (left/right) and enables extra-deep carry in the pocket.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Reversible deep-carry clip
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Steel: CTS-204P, stonewashed and satin finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (156 g)
Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0562CF Folding Knife
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov