Vortex Optics Crossfire HD 1400 Laser Rangefinder has a 1,400-yardmax range (750 on deer), plenty of power to range and the power to pick apart any landscape thanks to the HD optical system. There are three target modes (Normal, Fast, Last), two range modes (HCD, LOS) and a red TOLED Display to keep readouts cleat in any lighting conditions. This lightweight powerhouse has everything you need and nothing you don't when a bow and rifle hunt.
- ± 1 yd @ 100 yds.
- ± 2 yds. @ 100 yds. & 1000 yds.
- ± 3 yds. @ 1000 yds.
Red Tole Display: Optimizes for low light.
HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Line of Sight (LOS) Displays actual line of sight.
- Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) Displays slope angle compensated for the targeted distance.
- Scan Features Displays continuous distance reading while panning landscape.
- Normal Mode: Recommended for most situations, this standard mode provides the targets range with the strongest range results.
- First Mode: Ideal for ranging smaller targets in front of other larger, more reflective targets this mode portrays the closest distance when ranging.
- Last Mode: Displays the farthest distance, this mode is ideal for ranging a specific target behind a group of objects like brush, trees, rocks, etc.
- CR2 Battery
- Lens Cloth
- Soft Carry Case
- Wrist Lanyard
- Bungee Cord Lanyard
- Hook & Loop Harness Attachment
- Length: 4"
- Height: 2.9"
- Width: 1.3"
- HD Optical System
- XR Lens Coating:
- 5x Magnification
- 21mm Objective Lens
- Eye Relief: 16mm
- Low Battery Icon
- 5 Illumination Settings
- Max Reflective Range: Up to 1,400 yds
- Tree Range: up to 950yds.
- Deer Range: Up to 750 yds.
- Weight with Battery: 4.8 oz.
- Minimum Range: 5 yds.
- Maximum Angle Reading: ± 89Â°
- Field of View: Angular 7'
- Field of View: Linear @ 1000 yds. 367'