Vortex Viper 10x42 HD Binocular
Item Code: V201
Out of Stock
Email me when in stock
Reviews / Q&A
The Vortex Viper 10x42 HD Binocular delivers incredible resolution, color fidelity, and edge to edge clarity. The Viper is one of the lightest and most compact full-size binos on the market. Featuring a GlassPak chest harness that keep your binos safely close at hand for all day carry.
- HD Lens Elements Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece, locks at preferred setting.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Included in the Box:
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- GlassPak Binocular Harness
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Eye Relief: 17 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
- Linear Field of View: 341 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 6.5 degrees
- Close Focus: 6.5 feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 56-75 mm
- Height: 5.6 inches
- Width: 4.9 inches
- Weight: 24.9 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.