Designed specifically for the AR platform, the 3x Spitfire combines an impressive array of high-performance features into a rugged, ultra-compact package. When fast target acquisition in close- to medium-range shooting applications is a priority, the Spitfire excels. Laced with advanced features, the sophisticated prism-based design allows for a more compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality. The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Prism-Based Design: Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Variable Mount Heights: Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface. Remove the mount riser if a lower 30 mm mounted height is desired.
- Adjustable Brightness: Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings.
- Red/Green Reticle Option: Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Battery Life: Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
- Magnification: 3 x
- Eye Relief: 2.8 inches
- Field of View: 31.5 feet/100 yards
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 5.5 inches
- Weight: 15.4 oz (weight includes mount and battery)