Featuring a one inch tube diameter, the body of the scope is machined from a single solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum. Hard-anodizing ensures superior durability and scratch resistance. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments. Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Rifle hunters and shooters looking for a lightweight, optically superior, riflescope that tracks true, will find their match with the Razor HD LH.
- HD (High Density): Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Deliver optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated: Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Tube Size: 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek: Protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Argon Gas: Argon gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Large Diameter Turrets: Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Caps provide external protection for turret.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- Precision-Glide Erector System: This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Magnification: 3-15 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.8
- Field of View: 35.8-7.1 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 1"
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 20 to Infinity
- Length: 13.5 inches
- Weight: 16.5 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov